Donald L. Conover
Read more of Skip Conover's work at the Archetype in Action Organization website.
- Self-Publishing An E-Book? Here Are 4 Ways To Leave Amazon’s 30% Tax Behind
- Soul Spelunker: Jung’s Coniunctio: The Chymical Wedding and Heraclitus
- Carl Jung Depth Psychology: The Way of the Cross [Paragraph 1]
- Republican Congress Waiting for Tea Party to Run Out of Steam
- Democrats and Media Are Dupes of the Tea Party; or Dopes
- High Anxiety and the Risks of Democracy: The Psychology of the American Voter
- On Censorship, Art and Wikileaks
- Carl Gustav Jung & The Red Book
- The King Is Dead! Long Live The King!
- Intellect v. Instinct and Our Global Neurosis: Territoriality
- The Newsroom – Will McAvoy – New Kind of Republican
- The Symbolic Meaning of Trees
- How to Weaken a Country in One Easy Lesson
- The Garden
- Jungian Analyst Explains the Psychology of Political Polarization
Category Archives: Palestine
“Sanity and insanity are two sides of the same sheet of paper,” or so it is said. It took my first trip to Israel, last Wednesday, to fully appreciate the wisdom of those words. For 60 years, the Palestinians have been sending their children (their greatest wealth, some would say) out to try to kill and harass Israelis, but sacrificing them at the same time. For what? Doing the same thing over and over again, with exactly the same results, is a kind of insanity.